Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2010 Resolutions in Review...

In 2010, I would like to:

Go camping more often.
Did this - more often than the past few years, anyways. Partially thanks to the in-laws, who initiated with their RV at Arrowhead and then at their new RV home in Wilmington!


Live in the city that will end up being our home.
Right now it appears that we are doing that - Shelby is due for her promotion here, so we're planning on staying in SW Ohio.

Graduate, become a certified teacher, and get a teaching job.
I am a certified teacher :) But I do not have a teaching job...yet. My fault, really. I didn't want to commit to a job with the chance of moving looming over us, so I only just kinda looked. Now the search is on!


Go on an out-of-state vacation once with the family, and once with just Shelby.  
Went to New York (thrice), Pennsylvania, and New Jersey with the family, and Pennsylvania with Shelby. Mission accomplished!


Write, or get a good start, on one of my books.
Well...


Make a plan and get started with my 4/5 Endorsement and Master's (in Environmental Ed?).
Again, did not commit since the chance of moving out of state was pretty realistic. New goal - get a job first, then work on my Masters or/and 4/5 endorsement.


Not too shabby :) Now time to think about the New Year!

1 comment: